Content Marketing Intern
Bridal Team is looking for an enthusiastic and talented intern to join our team. BridalTeam.com is a wedding planning website which provides step-by-step guidance on how to plan a wedding. The incumbent need not be an expert but must be eager and willing to learn and implement best practices, apply concepts learned in school, and set and obliterate goals. This is an unpaid, remote internship opportunity in which you will receive academic credit for your work.
The core function of this internship is to create and share enjoyable content to turn recently engaged brides and grooms into registered users on the Bridal Team website. The right candidate is great at writing and telling stories. You must be willing to collaborate with Graphic Designers and SEO Specialists in order complete your weekly assignments and reach the goals you set for yourself.
• Draft a content strategy and develop objective for the strategy;
• Develop buyer personas;
• Identify distribution channel(s) to reach the customer;
• Plan and execute a promotion strategy;
• Audit our website in order to fix any broken, old, and neglected content;
• Build subscription models, including email subscriber lists and private community memberships;
• Be willing to learn any of the tasks listed above;
• Edit. You will review and approve the work of others before it is published;
• Participate in weekly department meetings (three times a week);
• Other duties as assigned.
• Average understanding of SEO
• Average understanding of usability
• Above average writing skills
• Above average understanding of social media
• Outstanding understanding of copywriting
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program at an accredited institution
• Classes in writing, marketing, or communications (transcript will be requested) OR verifiable, paid/unpaid experience with blog writing (blog sites will be requested)
• Ability to work 15 hours a week, including online meetings
To apply, send your resume and answers to careers at bridalteam.com
1. What is the point of Content Marketing? How can Content Marketing help a website?
2. Tell us what you wish to gain from this experience. What is your goal for this internship?
3. Here is an opportunity to brag about your accomplishments. What sets you apart from other candidates? What value can you bring to the table?
4. This role is perfect for someone who is good at telling stories. Do you have a blog site or any writing samples that can demonstrate your writing style?
5. Do you have experience with copywriting or SEO?
6. Is there anything else you want us to know?