SEO Analyst Intern
Bridal Team is looking for an enthusiastic and talented intern to join our team. BridalTeam.com is a wedding planning website which provides step-by-step guidance on how to plan a wedding. The incumbent need not be an expert but must be eager and willing to learn and implement best practices, apply concepts learned in school, and set and obliterate goals. This is an unpaid, remote internship opportunity in which you will receive academic credit for your work.
The core function of this internship is to implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and drive day to day incremental organic search growth for the Bridal Team website. The right candidate is familiar with SEO and knows ways to website traffic. You must be willing to collaborate with Online Marketing Specialists, Blog Writers, Graphic Designers, and Social Media Analysts in order complete your weekly assignments.
• Identify effective keywords for online advertisements, blog posts, social media posts
• Review target keywords in Google Alerts to recognize potential outreach contacts and build backlinks
• Analyze organic search engine performance based on site impressions, click-through rates, and traffic
• Perform SEO audits, ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Develop digital demand campaigns to improve SEO
• Collaborate with content marketers to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
• Review technical SEO metrics and fix any issues or errors detected on our site
• Participate in weekly department meetings (three times a week)
• Other job duties as assigned
• Technical and data analytic skills
• Experience with SEO and related tools
• Experience with WordPress or HTML a plus
• Experience with copy-writing a plus
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program at an accredited institution
• Classes in marketing or technology (transcript will be requested) OR verifiable, paid/unpaid experience with SEO (blog site metrics and/or references will be requested)
• Ability to work 15 hours a week, including online meetings
To apply, send your resume and answers to careers at bridalteam.com
1. What are some SEO strategies you have implemented in the past?
2. What is the point of SEO? How can SEO help a website?
3. Tell us what you wish to gain from this experience. What is your goal for this internship?
4. Here is an opportunity to brag about your accomplishments. What sets you apart from other candidates?
5. What can you bring to the table?
6. Is there anything else you want us to know?