Bridal Team Website Rules
Last Revised February 18, 2019
- We are a community of people who are here to help and support one another. For that reason, let’s remain respectful in our communications with one another (no bullying or profanity).
- We support love of all kinds: no matter your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. Please, no discrimination.
- Bridal Team is a platform solely for wedding planning. Please no spam, self-promotion, solicitation, or marketing of other websites. We encourage all vendors to just create an account to market your products and services for free and without limitation.
- Only create one account. Vendors found creating multiple accounts will be removed from the Bridal Team website. All the accounts will be removed. Thank you.
- If you have any suggestions on how to make Bridal Team better, we urge you to email email@example.com. We WILL respond and we thank you in advance for your support and feedback.
- Be kind. We are all entitled to have an opinion, so long that it is communicated with respect.
Members found breaking any of these rules will be removed from the website. Thank you in advance, and happy planning!